≡ Menu

The Book Trailer for Blackberry Winter!

Hi everyone, I’m sick this week, recovering from a horrible sore throat illness, but wanted to share this new book trailer for Blackberry Winter (which is out in about six weeks—wow!). Turn sound up and watch! Would love to hear what you think …

If you haven’t already, you can pre-order the book here and here! And, I’d LOVE it if you shared this with friends, on Facebook, Twitter, etc! Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

16 comments… add one

• Beth Turner >> August 8, 2012, 7:59 am

Oh my gosh … the clip gave me goose bumps! I’ve had the book pre-ordered on Amazon for a while now. Didn’t know I could pre-order on your website.

Can’t wait .. unfortunately it won’t make it to me before I go on vacation on the 28th :(

• Sally >> August 8, 2012, 8:03 am

Looks amazing Sarah!

• Lisa >> August 8, 2012, 8:16 am

Looks terrific! Can’t wait for it to get here. :-)

• btwmommy >> August 8, 2012, 8:18 am

*sigh* Captivating!

• Glenda >> August 8, 2012, 8:20 am

Amazing!!!! Can’t wait!!!

• Anita >> August 8, 2012, 9:45 am

I love the book trailer!! You know how much I love your book Sarah, this is a beautiful addition to the images I already have.

• Alicja >> August 8, 2012, 10:45 am

Looks super interesting! I pre-ordered a while ago and can’t wait for the book to arrive at my door step!!!

• Michelle James >> August 8, 2012, 11:18 am

OMG! The trailer was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I can’t wait to read BLACKBERRY WINTER! I have already pre-ordered it!

• Susan @ The Book Bag >> August 8, 2012, 11:55 am

This is so beautiful, Sarah! I also have it pre-ordered and will be so excited when it comes. I will probably take a day off so I can just get lost in the story. :^)

• Texas Phyllis >> August 8, 2012, 5:17 pm

Sarah, you are awesome! I’ve been waiting patiently and this clip is beautiful! I know it will be as great as the first two! It seems like I had to wait so much longer for this one! Please keep writing. I’ve really enjoyed your books. I’m a fan for life. You have an amazing talent. I’m looking forward to The Last Camellia. I grew up with a yard full of them. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing!

• Becky >> August 8, 2012, 8:06 pm

Oh I loved it! Can’t wait for September 25th – hope you get to feeling better soon!

• Kristi >> August 9, 2012, 7:38 am

I pre-ordered the first day it was available. Love, love, love the trailer. The trailer even made me cry, I can only imagine the emotion that the book will evoke. Sounds like I need to plan a weekend that all I do is read. :) Thank Sarah for writing such wonderful stories.

• Heather >> August 9, 2012, 8:08 am

I pre-ordered it so long ago… I can’t believe it’s almost September! (excited face)

Can’t wait to have your third book on my shelf!

xo

• Jayme >> August 10, 2012, 12:14 pm

I pre-ordered as well and cannot wait to read it. Any chance you are doing a book tour and coming to the book revue in Huntigton Long Island??

• erica s >> August 13, 2012, 6:02 pm

Can’t wait to read this one!!!!!

• Delores Liesner >> August 30, 2012, 9:51 pm

What an intriguing trailer, and synopsis. It’s a dream of mine to resolve an old mystery. I’m sure I could get lost in your story!