≡ Menu

Happy Birthday Blackberry Winter!

Today, a book is born. Thank you, everyone, for picking up a copy of Blackberry Winter this week! I am so grateful, and I can’t wait to hear what you think of this story.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments… add one

• bermudaonion(Kathy) >> September 25, 2012, 3:12 am

Woot! Happy Publication Day to you!

• Betty >> September 25, 2012, 7:40 am

Congratulations, Sarah!
    I will be receiving my paperback on Thursday — which means I will be setting aside “The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society” and reading “Blackberry Winter”. I’m so excited!

• Becky >> September 25, 2012, 7:47 am

Congratulations! I can’t wait to go home and see my copy waiting on my doorstep!

• Danielle >> September 26, 2012, 9:34 am

Jus finished Blackberry Winter this morning! I could not put it down when I started reading yesterday! Such a wonderful story! Looking forward to your next book! Ive read all 3 so far!

• Glenda >> September 26, 2012, 5:13 pm

I got it yesterday and then went out and bought one for my daughter. I’m starting it tonight. Can’t wait. Hubby is gone on business I’ll have all evening/ night to read it. Thanks! :)
    Congrats to you and can’t wait for 4, 5, & 6 :)

• Elizabeth >> October 2, 2012, 8:22 am

I read Blackberry Winter in two big pieces this weekend (well, two long plane rides) and loved it. I really enjoy the way that you weave historical mysteries into present day–Claire basically lived out my lifelong dream to stumble across such a story and solve it! As a child and preteen I loved any book about an intrepid young girl who got ensconced in a complex mystery–I feel like your books are about equally inspiring, equally intrepid grown women who have that same drive to find the truth that the characters I loved as a young reader did, which is why I think I am so drawn to your novels. Please keep writing them!

• Melissa >> October 5, 2012, 11:29 am

I absolutely loved Blackberry Winter! I literally stayed up all night to finish it. I could not put it down! Your writing is beautiful! :)

• Susan >> October 10, 2012, 5:17 pm

I read Blackberry Winter today in 1 sitting..I couldn’t put it down. Your books are beautifully written and when I pick one up, I know it’s going to be wonderful. You’re a very gifted storyteller. Thank you!